Sean has started crawling and getting teeth this week. He kindof does a half crawl, half army crawl - literally one side just army crawls and the other gets up and crawls - it does look a little awkward - but he is on his way. I just barely felt a tooth. He has been smacking his gums like an old man, and sucking in his bottom lip - I couldn't figure it out - because he hasn't been particularly fussy... but I thought I would just check it out, and sure enough there is a tooth poking through. I am a little sad he is getting so big but it had to happen. And Weston is REALLY excited to get him on the golf course.
3 comments:
I think Jeff is just as excited to get Justin on the golf course. How has the teething process gone? It did not effect Justin's mood whatsoever. He was still so happy throughout the whole process. I'm glad they all pretty much came in at once. Are you getting excited for Hawaii? It is going to be so much fun!
Wow I can't belive how big he is getting. I love when they start crawling. Now i really want to see that crawl! :)
Clairey, I love to read your blog. Today I had a one-on-one session and got my "tutor" to help me set up a blog for my upcoming trip. It will be called "Under the Tuscan Bum."
Post a Comment