Tuesday, February 9, 2010

6 Months

Happy 6 Month Birthday My Love!










Here are a few pictures over the last few months. I thought nothing would top the newborn stage, but the ages between 4 and six months have been really fun. Your friendly personality is coming out, and you are growing and learning new things everyday. You are good at eating solid foods now, and I love to cook you asparagus and carrots. You roll and sit on your own now - and it looks like it won't be long before you are crawling. I love you more than you will ever know and my love grows for you everyday.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I can't believe it has already been six months. The time really flies by! That was a sweet post about him as well. When he gets older, he will love reading all of the sweet things you had said about him. What a lucky and blessed little boy.

Anonymous said...

Cute cute pictures of Sean.

You are welcome for the valentine and thank you so much for your nice comment. It really meant alot to me.

Hope you are good~