Monday, March 29, 2010

March

The month of March has been crazy for the Groll Family. The first weekend we went to Arizona for my Grandma Stockwell's funeral. When Sean was born he had 3 Great Grandma's but he lost his Grandma Groll and his Grandma Stockwell in just 7 months.He was lucky to have met his Grandma Stockwell when he was 2 months old though.

The second weekend I went to Park City with my friend Nicole and Alyson for a very special surprise birthday party and girls night sleepover at my father in law's condo (Thanks Steve). Weston stayed home with the baby - who had Pepsi for the first time (no thanks to Greg Bellessa) and stayed up until 6 in the morning for his dad.

The third weekend I will dedicate a whole post to - we were in Hawaii! Aunt Nan and her family kept Sean that week - and he didn't sleep good for her either. Apperently he will only sleep right if I put him to bed - becuase he has done just fine for me - it is a little brattish of him.

And this weekend I just got home from a road trip with my mom. We packed her up and moved her out here (after 3 months in Italy). Weston had the baby alone for 3 nights - and the baby mostly did ok for him.  Weston is an excellent dad and great to let me go help my mom.  Sean doesn't even know me anymore - so I will work on that - and I am happy that for all of April I will be home with my BABY!!!

2 comments:

Stacy Nish said...

Yay! You're home! Glad you had fun on all your adventures. Now when are we hanging out?!

Tuscan Bum said...

Thank you for your help. I couldn't have done it without you.