Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Baby Things

I think with my due date being 4 days away I have everything I need for the baby ready... Although I keep thinking there is no way to be completely prepared. I thought I would put pics of his little sleeping spots.

This is his room - the pics are scenes of Utah State - so Weston is starting on him young - just like Weston was started on young.




This is his cradle - which was my cradle when I was born - and my aunt made bedding for him. You can't see the blanket but it has bees on it. Surprise Surpise.
This is his bear made out of his Grandma's Utah State sweatshirt. I love it and call it his Nancy bear. Barbra Evans had it made for us and I know it will be Sean's favorite!

Now that we are ready - start praying he comes - because its getting really uncomfortable to carry him in my belly.

4 comments:

Joanie said...

I can't believe you are only four days away! I guess I haven't heard from you in awhile. Good luck with everything. I know we haven't actually met in person, but you should call me if you have any questions. Babies are my field, you know :)

The Cliftens said...

So cute Claire! And of course it would be USU themed! Love the bear..so precious and meaningful..brings tears to my eyes!! Can't believe you are 4 days away! Will your dr induce you if you go over?

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I hope he's right on time for you.