Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August 4th

Today was Weston and my 2 year anniversary. We went up to Sundance again and had a picnic on the lift - it was really romantic. I don't really take a lot of pics now-a-days, but here is Weston on the lift.

I also got him this trophy that he put on his desk proudly by his Mitt Romney bobble head - it says #1 Husband since August 4, 2007. I am lucky to have him.

Today was my official first day of not working in an office full time - and I am getting really used to being at home! It's all going to change for me when the baby comes - but I am enjoying it all the same. Now that I am working part time from home - maybe I will go into blogging overtime :).

1 comment:

Brooke said...

How exciting Sean will be making his arrival soon! You and Wes are going to be great parents. Good luck with everything! I'm going to email you on fb now:)