This is true. The first time I felt Baby Claire kicking, I was at the opera. The performance was Norma with Joan Sutherland. Claire really liked it. Her dad fell asleep. I am glad Claire likes opera.
You know Becky really well! She loves her picture taken. That is so much fun. You are my cultured friend!
So, I think our husbands are going to play Pebble Beach in January. You up for a trip:) Thanks for all of your nice comments. Talk to you later
Pebble Beach it totally a boys trip. I still am up for a trip though. Wes needs to pay you off so you can go shopping:) It is only fair right:)
I WANT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is true. The first time I felt Baby Claire kicking, I was at the opera. The performance was Norma with Joan Sutherland. Claire really liked it. Her dad fell asleep. I am glad Claire likes opera.
You know Becky really well! She loves her picture taken. That is so much fun. You are my cultured friend!
So, I think our husbands are going to play Pebble Beach in January. You up for a trip:) Thanks for all of your nice comments. Talk to you later
Pebble Beach it totally a boys trip. I still am up for a trip though. Wes needs to pay you off so you can go shopping:) It is only fair right:)
I WANT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment