Weston's cousin Raquel took these cute newborn pics of my baby. I love them. There are more good ones on her blog which is on my links page - raquel wilber photgraphy. Thanks Raquel.
The picture where Sean is sleeping with his hands under his chin is SO adorable! Wes' cousin did a great job with all of the pictures. Sorry, I know I have been leaving comments on most of your posts lately, but seriously, Sean is such a cute baby!
6 comments:
The picture where Sean is sleeping with his hands under his chin is SO adorable! Wes' cousin did a great job with all of the pictures. Sorry, I know I have been leaving comments on most of your posts lately, but seriously, Sean is such a cute baby!
They all are so cute! She really did do a great job...but she had good model to work with.
So sweet!
Those are great pictures! He is a very handsome little man.
are you freaking kidding me? those are the cutest pictures ever! Wow, he is adorable!
Oh he is so sweet Claire those pictures turned out really good...what a sweetie!
Post a Comment